Face Your Grace Terms and Conditions
©2022 Face Your Grace
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your subscription to Face Your Grace publications (both free, paid online, and hard copy), conferences, seminars, webinars, the purchase of conference and seminar materials, products, and your use of the websites provided by Face Your Grace (together, the “Services”).
By using or purchasing our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and they shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Face Your Grace (the “Agreement”).
If we change our terms and conditions, we will notify you of those changes here.
Advice. The advice we provide is published generally. It is not personal to you. It does not take account of your circumstances. We do not assess the suitability or appropriateness of any investment in light of your circumstances, including your knowledge and understanding; financial strength; tax liability, and risk appetite.
Face Your Grace does not act as an investment advisor or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
Face Your Grace expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in any of its subscriber’s businesses.
If you need guidance on interpreting our advice in light of your circumstances, you should seek independent advice from an appropriately qualified professional.
You should interpret our advice in light of the risk warnings contained within it.
- Subscribers should be aware that all businesses have inherent risks and no guarantee of future profits.
- Past performance does not assure future results.
- Advice and recommendations are subject to change at any time.
- The testimonials presented by Face Your Grace are the words of real subscribers that we received in letters, emails, and other user feedback. The results presented in those testimonials apply to the individuals depicted only and may not represent the experience of others. The testimonials are not paid and are not indicative of any other individual’s future performance or success.
- Your order will be processed in 3-5 business days from the date it was placed.
- If your order is on backorder, we will notify you. The order will be processed once the item is back in stock.
- Shipping fees and options, where applicable, are disclosed on your order form at the time of purchase.
Face Your Grace is registered in the United States and is a Delaware-based B Corporation.
Confirmation of your order. If you order one of our Services, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order within two working days of your order. It will not contain the payment details provided by you. In the event, the payment method you provided fails, you will not be subscribed
Ending a subscription. We are entitled to terminate your paid or unpaid subscriptions and access to our Websites at any time without notice. Provided you have not breached these terms and conditions; if we terminate a paid subscription of a fixed term, we will refund the unused portion of your subscription fee.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may contact customer service at [email protected]
- The refund and credit policy applicable to your purchase can be found on your order form and in your confirmation email. Prorated refunds are available unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of your request to cancel your subscription.
Reliance on content. Content in our publications is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon by users in the making (or not making) specific business decisions. We try to ensure that the content of our Services is up to date and accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. We urge customers to perform their own due diligence.
We do everything in our power to ensure that our websites are fully operational and available to you at all times. However, to make sure they are up to date and offer you the best service, access may sometimes be interrupted or restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new facilities and services.
Message Board Disclaimer. The purpose of the Face Your Grace discussion boards is to provide a location where subscribers may exchange information, opinions, thoughts, or theories in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The site is meant to promote communication about topics that are posted by the Face Your Grace Network.
For Auto-Renewal Subscriptions Only. If you enrolled in a subscription, we will charge your card at the frequency and price disclosed to you on the checkout page on which you provided your credit or debit card information. The information expressed is not financial advice. The discussion boards are not intended to replace the services of a financial professional
By using the Face Your Grace discussion boards, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You may not use the discussion boards for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- You may not post material that infringes on the individual rights or the privacy rights of others.
- You may not post material that is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violates any law.
- You may not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other unauthorized solicitations.
- You may not engage in conduct that inhibits any other person from using the discussion boards or exposes anyone else to any liability or injury.
- Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Face Your Grace by email at
- Site users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site owners, operators, and sponsors from any claim, loss, or damages arising from the use of the discussion boards.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between use and Face Your Grace concerning the use of the discussion boards and any content contained therein. By entering areas on the Face Your Grace discussion boards, the user agrees to these terms and conditions.
Copyright and trademarks
- Copyright in all information, text, and images featured in the Services is owned by or licensed to Face Your Grace (“Our Content”). Provided that you acknowledge us as the source of information, you are entitled to save or download one copy of any of Our Content for reference. Still, you are not permitted to make any further copies of the work.
- The recommendations and analysis presented to members are for the exclusive use of members.
- Copying or disseminating any information published by Face Your Grace, electronic or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
All property rights remain with Face Your Grace. Other than as provided in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, or use for any public or commercial purpose any of Our Content without our prior written permission.
Breach of these terms and conditions
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Services. We may investigate any reported violation of these terms and conditions and take any action that we deem appropriate. The above may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating, or attaching conditions to your access to and use of the Services.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed following the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you agree to the jurisdiction of the United States District of Delaware courts to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that relates or arises in connection with the Agreements.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: [email protected]
Customer Block. There are several reasons your account could be blocked. These include:
- There is a problem with your billing or email address.
- The service is complete (for services that have limited memberships available).
- You have ordered a service then canceled immediately after purchase more than three times (chronic cancellation).
- But the most common reason is: You have completed a chargeback via your credit card company recently. A chargeback occurs when you request that your bank/credit card returns the funds for a purchase. These can occur for several reasons, including not recognizing the charge. However, in recent years, credit card companies have made it extremely easy for customers to initiate a chargeback (by simply clicking a button online rather than contacting the merchant). Unfortunately, chargebacks are generally very bad for merchants. If a business has too many chargebacks as a percentage of their total transactions, their account can be shut down (no longer able to take credit card payments) or their per-transaction costs may go up significantly.
- For this reason, our legal and accounting department has put the following rules into place for all customers:
- If you have requested a chargeback from Face Your Grace, you will be blocked from ordering
- These rules have been put in place to protect our ability to continue to serve our customers. If you feel you have mistakenly been placed on a customer block, please contact us, and we will work with our legal and accounting departments to get the block removed.
We will record Virtual events. The footage may be used by Face Your Grace for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website, and on social media, or in any third-party publication. Please contact the event organizers, or turn off your camera/audio if you do not wish to be recorded. Thank you!
By entering this meeting, you are affirming that:
- I (you) give Face Your Grace permission to use, publish, and copyright my voice, picture, portrait, likeness, and video content in all media and types of editorial, advertising, and promotion of products and/or services associated with Angels and Entrepreneurs as it deems appropriate.
- I (you) understand that use of this material described above may be subject to editing for space purposes and/or reproduced in print or electronic form (including in photographs, on the internet, etc.) by Face Your Grace in other related products or marketing pieces without further consent.
- I (you) understand there is no compensation being given for this appearance or its further commercial use.
- I (you) understand that Face Your Grace shall be the exclusive owner(s) of the materials giving them the right to, without limitation, in perpetuity throughout the universe, in any and all languages, in any and all media now known or hereafter invented: (a) exhibit, broadcast, use, reproduce and license others to use as they see fit all or any part of the materials; (b) edit, dub, subtract from, add to or modify the materials in any manner, combine it with any other material and/or incorporate it into other videos, projects or programs in and in connection with the production, distribution, advertising, publicity, promotion, exhibition and other exploitation of the material and/or any portion thereof, an unlimited number of times without any obligation of any kind to me whatsoever.
- I (you) hereby voluntarily and knowingly, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims, actions, and lawsuits of any kind against Face Your Grace and any affiliates related to or arising from my participation, including, without limitation, the making, taping, production, use, editing, distribution, licensing, promoting, and/or Exhibition of the material, and/or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any claims, actions or lawsuits for, either active or passive, personal injury, defamation, false light, violation of the right of publicity, invasion of privacy, disclosure of embarrassing private facts, fraud, breach of contract, infringement of copyright, and negligent or intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Thanks for reading through these terms and conditions. We tried to find the best terms and conditions for our company. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or comments.